Re: Digital image, camera information and Printer info

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 03:40:55 PST

> Thanks for the tips on digital photography. What about your
> printer? What kind do you use and how many colors of ink? Laser
> or ink jet?
> Nancy

The printer I am using is the HP DeskJet 722C with 3 colors. I've had this
printer about 3 years and I'm getting ready to upgrade.

I have an Epson ink jet printer at school which works well, but I can't
remember which model it is right now.

One printer I've been looking at is the Epson Stylus Photo 820 InkJet
Printer which has resolutions of 2880x720dpi and has borderless printing.
Right now this printer is on sale for $79 after rebate.

However...I think I would prefer the HP PhotoSmart 1115 Printer for $199
with 2400 x 1200 dpi...because with this printer you also have the option of
printing directly from a digital camera's flash card. This printer also
allows printing from many different digital cameras without the use of your
computer.

---