Re: Preparing Art Shows (was Re: Matting Art Work)

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 05:56:33 PST

I trim all my paper for the kids' 2-D work to 11x17 with an electric knife
at the ISD. This "knife" is actually a big paper trimmer that cuts through a
ream at a time. After the kids paint/draw/create on it, it easily mounts
onto a 12x18 piece of construction paper w/ a staple in each corner and a
nice 1/2" border. ...good enough for elementary.
Linda in Michigan

---