Re: If your going digital ?

---------

From: kimberly herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 17:43:49 PST

Woody,
    You might want to wait another generation on the Sony mini CD. I used to
be active in a Sony Mavica group on Yahoo. Last summer people who bought the
Mini CD's were having trouble with it locking up and losing their pictures.
Also if you want to take out the CD before you fill it up, you have to
format it for a computer then format it again for the camera when you put it
back into the camera. You don't lose the pictures, but you lose memory
space. I've not been as active on the group or in digital photography since
starting my new job. Can't wait until next week - Spring Break. I'm taking
the whole week for myself - no family parties - no workshops. I'm going to
play the tourist visit the museums The George Washington Portrait and the
Flags of Texas are both at the Fine Arts Museum, go to the Zoo take my time
and plenty of pictures (for future science projects), Go to Memorial park
and just walk and take pictures, go swimming at my sister's (I am feeding
her dogs while they go ski). Relax.
Kimberly