Re: Brushes Again

---------

From: Doris Wilbur (wilburd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 09:18:54 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: <Gail1611@aol.com>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 10:19 AM
Subject: Brushes Again

Gail...Can't advise on kind of brushes but I put up a cartoon by the sink
which got their attention. It's a brush with a face that's saying "HEY!
Don't give me a bad hair day!" And I make a big deal when I find one. Also
my teacher's helper for that class has to check the sink area before they
are dismissed. I even tell them how my husband laughs when I get up after
I've had a late shower and my hair is all lopsided. They respond to humor.
Doris

---