Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Natioanl Boards-EAYA

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 17:32:20 PST

Hi Dana, I'm going through it this year too and would be happy to chat with
you and throw ideas back and forth. I'm also on a really good listserv with
E-groups but it's down right now I think. I get about 5 messages on it per
day depending on the topic. If you're interested let me know and I'll send
directions as soon as it's back up. Michelle