Re: Matting Art Work-Laurel

---------

KSchiavo00_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 17:20:11 PST

In a message dated 03/04/2002 9:08:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,
suwanneecrew@yahoo.com writes:

> Holes in the art work???

Yep- Elementary/middle school only of course. The kids don't seem to mind
one staple in each corner. They are just thrilled that I displayed them -all
the time. Now at the high school- They are "matted" and displayed all over
the school, community auditorium and administration building/board room.
All artwork submited for exhibition/competition is matted and framed by the
student.
I feel pretty good about this.
Kathy in Kalamazoo

---