Matting ideas for artwork - thank you!

---------

From: Laurel (lhalstead_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 16:23:04 PST

Thank you for your explanations of all the different ways you matt or
display your artworks. I appreciate all the tips provided. However, when
I read what Mark wrote... "If you use staples, you can carefully pull them
out, straighten them, and reuse them in your staple gun (What? You never
tried that? Economize!)"... I also got my laugh for the day, thanks Mark.
Reminds me of when my elementary principal watched me put artwork up and
made the comment that "Art teachers must be born with a roll of masking
tape on their wrist" that's how they know what profession they must
follow..LOL.
Well, back to matting artwork, only a couple hundred to go.
Thanks again,
Laurel
CMS Art

---