Re: K-3 art

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 15:59:50 PST

I have several spring inspired lessons on my site - one of my favorites is a
second grade lesson where the students draw a horizon line - everything
above the horizon line is the part of the plant we see, everything below the
line is the root vegetable. (I just went and peeked and discovered I don't
have this lesson posted yet - I'll try to get pictures on Wednesday).
Anything to do with insects, ponds, flowers, plants are fun to do in the
Spring.
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids