painted chairs

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 15:04:12 PST

Hi,
I have been looking for examples of painted chairs- ( My students are
supposed to have one finished in a week and a half- I am waay behind!!))
I came across this site and thought I'd pass it along in case others
needed visuals for painted chairs.
http://www.reincarnations.com/furn/ch/index.php

I really have only found two sites today that I felt were helpful. If
you have any bookmarked, could you please send them my way? Thanks,
Betsy

PS- Our architecture will be showcased on a local PBS station WTIU
tonight. If you are in Southern Indiana -or that area, It is on at 8pm-
called
" Different by Design".
on channel 12 or 4 here

---