Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: matting AP Studio Art

From: barbara antebi (artgal50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 13:38:28 PST

 The students in my AP class are required to matte all of their finished pieces.  We use cardboard and thick clear tape to back the work.  In the past I have wrapped all the actual pieces for submission in cellophane.  I also have them write their name and address on the back just in case something happens or the work gets seperated.

Hope that helps.

barb in Texas