Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: OOPS! Glue Gun - Mark

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 06:43:42 PST

  OPPS! Mark Alexander SHOULD HAVE written:
That's a good idea, although I think there's NO problem just leaving the hotmelt on the back of the paper.
  "Sears, Ellen" <> wrote:
I also hot glue - and let it cool a little (paint may blister and then comes
off in patches) - also I think flat paint pulls off more than semi or
I also put a piece of packing tape on the back of the top corners so that
the hot glue would come off the wall and the mat.

Do You Yahoo!?

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Sports - Sign up for Fantasy Baseball