RE: OOPS! Glue Gun - Mark

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 06:43:42 PST

  OPPS! Mark Alexander SHOULD HAVE written:
That's a good idea, although I think there's NO problem just leaving the hotmelt on the back of the paper.
  "Sears, Ellen" <ESears@Anchorage.k12.ky.us> wrote:
I also hot glue - and let it cool a little (paint may blister and then comes
off in patches) - also I think flat paint pulls off more than semi or
glossy.
I also put a piece of packing tape on the back of the top corners so that
the hot glue would come off the wall and the mat.
Ellen