Re: Art Shows/Glue Gun - Mark

---------

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 19:49:26 PST

For the average sized piece, I'll put one dime sized spot of hotmelt glue
near each corner. Of course bigger pieces will need three or four spots of
glue at the top, but never more than the two at the bottom. The smaller
pieces get a spot of glue near each top corner and one spot in the center of
the bottom.

On show hanging day I set up a hotmelt gun for each worker on a 25'
extension cord and load it with one of those extra long gluesticks. To avoid
glue dripping on the floor the hotmelt gun rests on a piece of cardboard,
while not actually in use, on the hallway floor. Great flexibility and oh so
fast!

Mark