Re: Art Shows/Glue Gun - Mark

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 19:34:40 PST

I LOVE the velcro idea! I velcro my pencil cups to the tables to keep them
from getting knocked over, but never thought about them for my posters.
Thanks for sharing!
I do the hot glue thing - I do this on all of my brick walls, both painted
and not. I let the glue cool abit first. I don't do it at all in my other
building - my sticky tack pulls paint chunks off the wall!
~Michal