Fax order Form?

---------

From: craig roland (rolandc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 18:37:57 PST

Kaye,

Can you fax me an order form for the Teaching Art Online CD tomorrow
or tuesday? We're presenting on Wednesday in Orlando.

Craig
CRAIG ROLAND Associate Professor of Art Education
School of Art and Art History - University of Florida
PO Box 115801, Gainesville Florida 32611-5801
Art Ed Office: 352.392.9165 Fax: 352-392-8453
homepage: http://grove.ufl.edu/~rolandc/homepage.html
visit the @rt room at: http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_room/

---