Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Photo web site

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 17:35:16 PST

Dear Marty,

Your son's site is interesting. It's great to see wedding photographs, and
portraits artfully done. I wish him luck.

"Hi Everyone,
Just have to brag a little about my son's photography web site. Click on
thumbprint to see enlargements. I'm such a proud mama! Let me know what
you think of his website.

It's his birthday today. 30 years old...had to boast...."

Guess it would help if I put the web address: ---