Art Shows/Glue Gun - Mark

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 17:24:59 PST

Then to hang the artwork I use staples on bulletin boards, and for the
painted cinderblock walls, I follow a suggestion I got from ArtsEdNet
sometime last year-I hotmelt glue them to the wall.

Hi, Mark,

Do you just put hot glue on the top of the art work, all four corners, a line of
glue across the top...? I must have missed this thread of conversation. I hate
those little tape rolls, too. My fingers are raw by the time I finish work for
500 kids! Thanks for getting back to me.

Sandy

---