Re: Preparing Art Shows (was Re: Matting Art Work)

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 17:18:05 PST

Hey Mark, rumor has it that you hate taperolls! :-) I hotglue artwork up as
well - I also mat onto construction paper and then if by chance the hotglue
decides to stay on the wall instead of the artwork then it tears the colored
paper and not the artwork. I still haven't figured out the trick to making
sure the hotglue doesn't stick to the wall. I also staple the artwork to the
colored paper - either that or I use small dots of white glue - depends on
what is closest. I HATE hanging and matting artworks in quantity, so I
always go for whatever is easiest.
~Michal