Batik recipe using aloe and toothpaste

---------

From: louise dawkins (ms_wez_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 16:50:11 PST

To all Art Instructors.

This is an urgent request for the recipe and
instructions for using aloe and toothpaste instead of
wax for batik. Will this recipe (once dry) dissolve
in dye?

I thought I had ear marked the correspondence with
this information, but I have been through all my
folders and can't find it. I hate to bring up
something that was already posted but I mentioned it
to another teacher and now I have egg on my face not
being able to find it.

Thanks for those who will response and the patience of
those who have read this before...and before.

Louise in VA.