webpage backup

---------

From: ||LogoHouse.com|| (gosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 16:30:11 PST

Subject: Re: my webpage loss....

The best and easiest way to back-up EVERYTHING you have is to buy another
hard drive, which you get for about $50.00 now for a 20gig drive, and save
everything you do back to your back up drive...
This way, your operating system and main files are on your C: drive and you
basically end up with a duplicate of everthing on your backup F: drive (or
whatever you name).
This is the easiest way (fast too) to back up data, and if your main system
drive goes down, you still have everything you have done on the back up hard
drive.

I have lost a significant amount of data, as I think everyone has at one
time and I have found the second hard drive to be the easiest way to back
up..plus if you whole computer crashes, you just take out the back up hard
drive and put it in your new computer, and all you data is there!!
Just remember to back on your second hard drive once a week, that's what I
do!

Sometimes, you just can't get everything on as disc and end up with
multiple discs with all kinds of stuff on them....
I still do back up clients web sites to zip discs and my second hard
drive...So I am redundant, but that's ok, cuz I know I have copies
everywhere! and it's paperless!!

G. Osborne
www.logohouse.com
www.erhstv.com