If your going digital ?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 16:07:54 PST

Somebody ask for my suggestion on a camera,
but the reply I sent out bounced..... so here it
is in case they see this.

I would strongly recommend the sony mavica
        http://www.sonystyle.com/digitalimaging/H_Cameras.shtml
I use a very sturdy dependable FD model that lets you save to
a regular (cheap) floppy disc. I use them by the hundreds.
        I want to buy the sony mini CD model for myself. If you get a
model that saves to a memory stick (very costly) make sure it also
saves to a floppy. It is good quality for web pages and powerpoints.
Great for e-mail shots of the grandkids too.
It is adequate for prints. If you want high quality 8x10 photos go
to another brand.
                                                Love my Sony, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail