Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

If your going digital ?

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 16:07:54 PST

Somebody ask for my suggestion on a camera,
but the reply I sent out bounced..... so here it
is in case they see this.

I would strongly recommend the sony mavica
I use a very sturdy dependable FD model that lets you save to
a regular (cheap) floppy disc. I use them by the hundreds.
        I want to buy the sony mini CD model for myself. If you get a
model that saves to a memory stick (very costly) make sure it also
saves to a floppy. It is good quality for web pages and powerpoints.
Great for e-mail shots of the grandkids too.
It is adequate for prints. If you want high quality 8x10 photos go
to another brand.
                                                Love my Sony, Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on