Shreddi Mix

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 14:10:04 PST

Hi, Everyone,

I'm going to give it one more try. This STUFF, Shreddi Mix, was
inherited by me from the former art teacher. No instructions on how to
mix it. I assume I only have to add water, but I don't know how much.
Does it contain paste already? Last time I tried it, I added wheat
paste, and boy did those little sculptured cats smell to high heavens
after three days! It took them forever to dry out and some fell apart
as soon as they were picked up.

I am trying it again because there is SO much of it and I thought to do
bas reliefs of mythological creatures, it might look kinda cool;
especially if we sponge painted them with gray paint which has sand
added to it. Experimenting, but wanted to know if any of you had any
good advice so I may be able to avoid unnecessary pitfalls.

Thanks in advance,

Sandy

---