Statue of Lliberty purchase/ 3D chips

---------

From: FRANCIS REDFERN (nredfern_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 13:17:34 PST

I just happened to be in KayBee Toy Store the other day and saw and
purchased a bust of the Statue of Liberty. It was actually part of an
action figure game but I skipped buying the action figures. I thought it
would make a good model in class.

Also purchased some chips at the grocery store called 3D nacho chips or
something like that - thought it would be a fun way to reinforce the
shape/form, 2D/3D concept.

Nora

---