Re: my webpage loss....

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 13:12:35 PST

Hi Bunki, Don't panic just yet. Maybe your school system backs up their files onto
the school server site. They should be doing this, because of grades, etc that
teachers do on school computers. Where did you make your pages? At home or
school?. Hopefully they will be there somewhere. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Betsy

Bunki Kramer wrote:

> from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us)

---