Re: Teacher's edition of ART TALK...

---------

From: Beth Goodwin (bgood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 02:30:10 PST

ArtTalk is published by Glencoe, I think. The author is Rosalind Ragans. I ordered (probably won't make the budget cut, of course!)some for my high school classes for the next year. We had them at the middle school and they were too advanced for most of the students there, so I don't think they would work out for elementary. Just my opinion. Beth