US art syllabus

---------

From: Justin Kramer (justkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 04:28:08 PST

I am very interested in viewing your, US, art syllabus. Is there a net site
to view such a document. Please excuse my ignorance if there isn't such a
national document but a state one. If this is the case which would you
recommend as being the most innovative in regards to art education.

Does anyone else out there in the art ed world have internal assessment for
exiting , i.e. all art making and studying tasks are set by teacher and
marked by class teacher - no external unseen assessment, from year 8 to year
12 (last year of high school, I think you call this senior college)?

Justin

---