Re: my webpage loss....

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 03:17:41 PST

I'm on a Mac and use toast to burn CD's. I just drag the files (pages)
into the toast window and click a button. Later I come back and take
out the CD and write a label on it. A CD holds 700 MB of data. My web
site is very large but is limited to 40 MB so it will fit easily.
                                                                        Woody in KC
I started the other way. I use my burner for pictures and power points,
and just burned my first music CD a couple of weeks ago. A CD will hold
about 80 minutes of music.

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com