Re: artsednet digest: March 01, 2002

---------

From: Rodney (rboville_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 20:47:56 PST

I have enjoyed introducing still life work at the elementary level, starting
at first grade as we elementary teachers in our system do not meet with
kinders. I submitted a plan to the Yahoo site when we were having trouble
with the Getty. It is so easy and so successful. With the 4th and 5th
graders, they build a large still life in a huge box with a light bulb from
the top or side as the light source, depending on what I hope to achieve
with the lesson and what practice they need. Barbara Boville/GreenBay