Re: [ArtsEducators] DBAE

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 19:20:02 PST

Be careful not to over simplify the definition of DBAE.
It is not just the inclusion of these four disciplines into
the teaching of art. It is best when they are interwoven
together as a whole that they complement each other best.
It is a difficult juggle at first but the synergy from the
marriage is worth the effort.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail