Re: Prejudice students

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 19:02:00 PST

In Nevada recent laws would help you--I'd talk to the counselors and the
principals. If we have a kid who is bullying, we take it as a serious
offense and they can be expelled on the 3rd complaint. Kids are warned at
the beginning of school. We are proactive on this, and if we here the"i'm
gonna kick your ass" thing starting, we send them into the office. Don't
try to be their little art shrink--sent them out to discipline. They are
probably feeding off your attention as much as that of the other kids.
Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #