Re: my webpage loss....

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 14:08:51 PST

Oh Bunki, I am so sorry. I have used your page and examples many times-
always great.
I tried to get to it with Netscape, but just got the message that your
page could not be found. It is so frustrating that we can't be trusted
to upload our own pages.
I hope they figure out what they did=
Heather

Bunki Kramer wrote:

> from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us)
> Los Cerros Middle School
> 968 Blemer Road
> Danville, CA 94526
> art webpage - http://ww2.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/faculty/faculty.html
> >> I tried several times to access your web page and could not access it...is it
> >> "down"? I wanted to see the plaster hands referred to on
> >> artsednet.....thanks for sharing....Melissa
>
> I'm trying not to get TOO upset about losing my ENTIRE website this past
> week. I

---