Re: my webpage loss....

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 13:58:28 PST

That should be a lesson to those of us with web sites.
To download all are pages and burn them onto CDs.
I'm very bad at backing things up myself, but this should
be done on a regular basis. I have a very dependable
company that my web site is on but you never know
when data can be lost. I'm just glad that I'm able to
edit my web sites myself at any time and not go through
some district tech person.
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail