Re: smelly clay

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 13:42:26 PST

I always thought mold was good in clay. In fact in China ,I heard that
they ( in the past) had buried clay for many many years and that clay
was treasured.
When I have opened bags of new clay I have found mold. I do not think it
is that big a deal. Numo- where are you? I know you will know the answer
to this one.
MaryB

SPienschke@aol.com wrote:

> Susan,
> the last time I came across smelly clay it had mold. If you see
> any mold, throw it out. ---

---