Re: my webpage loss....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 12:59:04 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
>> I tried several times to access your web page and could not access it...is it
>> "down"? I wanted to see the plaster hands referred to on
>> artsednet.....thanks for sharing....Melissa
 *******************************

I'm trying not to get TOO upset about losing my ENTIRE website this past
week. I was adding 5 new pages/projects to the site...or my tech lady was
as I'm not allowed to fiddle with it once I've made the pages...and all of a
sudden the whole SITE disappeared.

I was told by the district techie that the pages load up using Netscape 6 or
Explorer something but I can't get it/see it to know if it does. They are
supposedly "working" on it. I can't imagine doing all 35-40 some pages
again. If some of you have something other than Internet Explorer, can you
get to it?

I had some REALLY nice new artwork to show you all. We did Ken Schwab's
rounded non-objective colored pencil project which turned out to be my
favorite project so far this year and fabulous finished work to show. I had
some Sacred Circle illuminated hand drawings that we're really pleased
with...some coiled baskets...two inside views of the portable where we are
doing all this despite bumping in to each other...and our own lovely Jim
Dine Hearts series of craypas.

I'll let the listserv know when it's available to see...if it ever IS again.
When you put so much work into something like this, it almost feels like
something has been killed. As long as they keep "working on it" I have hope.
Toodles.....Bunki

---