Bullies!!!

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 12:03:17 PST

Dear Renee,

Are you familiar with the educational kit from Teaching Tolerance called, "A Place at the Table: Struggles for Equality in America" ? It is a video of teenage students talking about equality issues. It also comes with a text and Teacher's guide. It's been awhile since I watched it, but remember being very impressed with the quality of the video, especially for older students--middle and high school. If you have ever seen any of the materials from Teaching Tolerance from the Southern Poverty Law Center they are beautifully made and free to teachers--an amazing resource.

www.tolerance.org

For Teaching Tolerance click on the banner at the top of this website that says "For Teachers". Rrom there click on Classroom Resources.

http://www.tolerance.org/teach/expand/res/index.jsp

Marcia Scurfield, Derby, KS

---