still life

---------

From: Marian Colman (Colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 11:21:52 PST

Mark,
I assign this research to 9th-12th graders. I have mixed levels in my
Drawing and Painting class. I think you could easily use it with 8th
graders, perhaps just simplifying a little. Rather than having them
describe the artist's style, you might have them list 3 interesting facts
about the artist and/or his/her work. Have fun with it,
Marian

---