Re: Ruin an art masterpiece/sub teacher-where to complain?!?

---------

From: JUDY GROCHOWSKI (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 07:13:26 PST

Hi all,
I got up and surfed these sites for quite a while this morning trying to find someone to email a complaint to and boy, that was a challenge! I went to the Viacom site and finally went to :
http://www.viacom.com/credits
and clicked on 'contact us' I'm hoping I will get some sort of response through that channel and wondering where the rest of you lodged your complaints?
Thanks,
Jude