Re: Ruin an art masterpiece?!?

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 06:55:10 PST

I clicked on the "Write to Nick" tab towards the top. It is simply a form that you fill out, but I included my e-mail address in case they felt the need to contact me! (Not holding my breath tho!) :-)
~Michal

  Where did those of you who sent messages to Nickelodeon regarding this "Trash the Art" game send your comments? I'd like to join in. -judy ---