Re: blue obsv. thankyou

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 05:46:10 PST

I don't know how any art teacher can teach the same things year after year
after year after year without falling asleep at the wheel. Kids can sense
when you are excited about something and that is USUALLY (but not always)
enough to get them motivated and thinking creatively. Freshness from you
fosters freshness in them. Don't feel bad about an occasional flop.
You've had some excellent advice and I think you should go into your
review with your head held high and take charge of your "learning
experience" too! A teacher who is afraid to risk new ideas won't generate
the enthusiasm from students that they deserve to have in art class. You
are to be commended for trying something new. It DOESN"T always work!

---