Re: Friday humor

---------

From: Walter Krueger (wkrueger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 20:40:37 PST

Wouldn't the last paragraph (punch-line) better read:

"If you realize that in the real world your child must be
accountable/responsible for his/her own behavior, class work,
homework,
and that your child(ren)'s lack of effort is not the teachers
fault... Hang up and have a nice day!"

   -Walter Krueger (Mr. Grammarian), Portland OR

(hahahaha -- good one -- keep em comin')

At 6:36 PM -0500 3/1/02, Rick wrote:
>...SCHOOL VOICE MAIL
>...> If you realize this is the real world and your child
>must be accountable
> > / responsible for his/her own behavior, class work,
>homework, and
> > that it's not the teachers fault for your child(ren)'s
>lack of effort...
> > Hang up and have a nice day!!

---