a shrinky-dink thank you.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 19:47:20 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

A special thanks to many of you who wrote offering advice AND CONDOLENCES
for this dang plastic "flop" project of mine. I'm still willing to keep
trying. I'm carrying around my lumpy keychain "hand" to remind me that I
still have a task to complete to make all the $$$ I spent this week
worthwhile. Ha!

I nominate Marlyn Foell as our resident "shrinky" expert on the list. Lots
of great advice and now I know I have 3 people I can REALLY bug until I get
this silly thing right. Watch out...Marlyn, Linda, and Sharon.

Again...thank you friends. Toodles....Bunki

---