Re: observation blues

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 17:57:06 PST

Good advice from Linda. It may be that your principal was refering to the
kids, not your performance --- afterall, that would be very unprofessional of
him! I don't think I would take what that type of personality said if he
actually meant your performance with that remark.

Chin up, live and learn from mistakes. Think of how much better it will work
next time.

Sandy

---