Re: horror at nick site!

---------

From: The Dodges (4boys_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 14:41:25 PST

Just my opinion, but this kind of play is typical of Nickelodeon. It is a
channel that is geared to entertaining kids, not adults. Obviously, we do
not find many of these games to be funny, but children do. Would you find it
fun to have a green, slimy sludge poured over your head? Neither would I,
but my four children would. If you browse through the Nick site you will
find many types of games that poke fun at the adult world. Kids will be kids
so it is my job as a mother and teacher to give my children the proper
guidance. The excuse that they did it in a game does not hold any merit. A
game is just a game. Most children can understand the difference. Bravo for
writing to Nick. Who knows there may be enough complaints and they'll
rethink their game themes.

---