Re: horror at nick site!

---------

From: Lori Graham (graham24_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 13:42:59 PST

Hi everyone,
Thank you for sharing this. I too was appalled at what I saw, so I wrote
them, saying just that. I teach our children when they come into college,
and now I know where some of their attitude comes from. It starts early,
and it needs to be nipped in the bud when it is still early. There is no
room for disrespect for education or art. We work hard enough to encourage
creativity, and respect for everyone's creative soul. This kind of thing
needs to be addressed by all of us!
Lori

http://www.nick.com/games/game.jhtml?game-name=click_subteacher&section=clic

---