troubled student

---------

From: Foell, Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange (Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 07:08:28 PST

Perhaps suggesting that the student "dedicate" all the work from here on to
the father to help give the father strength to fight his cancer. The parent
would love getting the work, and having a reason to do it might encourage
the student to create something meaningful. AND I'd be generous in my
grading.

Marlyn Foell
Art Dept.
RHS--Contributing Excellence to Our Community

---