Re: Room furniture

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 04:43:10 PST

   We have had the same round metal stools for over 25 years! They have the
added function of legs that can be changed in length. One flaw I have
noticed over time is a deterioration of the masonite padding on the seat.
It is hard to get any replacement to stick on the stool. The children pick
everything apart that is not bolted down. :-) We did paint all the stools
with creative designs (gesso primer,acrylic paints, then sealed with clear
polyeurethene (sp?).) It really brightens up the room!

                   Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

 but I would get metal round stools, if I had the chance. They are a little
bigger, but would last longer. I would get two heights, for my tables (old
science tables that were being thrown out) I have 19" and 21" sizes. I
think another art teacher got hers through the School Specialties catalog.

Leslie in Framingham, MA ---

---