RE: Using art as discipline. (fwd)

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 04:02:45 PST

None of the teachers in my school ever want to deny art to the kids
because the kids get so obnoxious about having to miss art! They really
put up a fuss. I hardly ever have that problem. Most field trips are
scheduled around art, butif they miss art, I am expected (and want) to
make up the time at some other period during the week.

---