Re: Room furniture

---------

LMiller435_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 03:41:03 PST

In a message dated 02/28/2002 8:41:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Caslcat@aol.com writes:

> for my ele art room i really like having the big 8' tables where 4 kids sit
> at each.
> It gves the flexibility of spreading out for cutting fabric,working large,
> doing small group work, etc. I have a back to back flor drying rack and a
> single floor drying rack -they are indispensable.

This sounds like Nirvana! I have 6' tables with 10 children stuffed around
them.

But, I do have lovely wooden stools that are in their fourth year. We love
them, they are the most beautiful objects in the room except for the kid and
their artwork, but I would get metal round stools, if I had the chance. They
are a little bigger, but would last longer. I would get two heights, for my
tables (old science tables that were being thrown out) I have 19" and 21"
sizes. I think another art teacher got hers through the School Specialties
catalog.

Leslie in Framingham, MA

---