Re: Still Life

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 02:53:52 PST

Marvin,
I love your still life lesson but I have two questions. You said they paint the background first. Do they paint the paper completely with a light wash? I think this would ruin the transparency of the watercolors which would then be applied over this background color. Also, how do you adjust the lighting? I have brilliant overhead lights and a huge classroom.
Thanks --- Sky

---