Re: Anger Management

---------

From: ´|Lá (mack88_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 12:30:46 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: <Artystyc3@aol.com>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.pub.getty.edu>
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: Anger Management
patti- I was intrigued by your tremendous witness to Larry of the love of
god. I know very few Christian artists , let alone art teachers. I am
curious what state you are in., I am a Christian and in Massachusetts. I am
always blessed when I see a witness on this artnet chat forum. I am curious
what your personal stand is on nude figure studies (obviously at the college
level and not in public schools).It is something I have not been confronted
with until recently.
Karen

> Hi Larry-
> Anger is a secondary emotion that stems from fear, we're
fighting a
> battle
mack88@massed.net

---