Re: Blue Man Group

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 17:16:18 PST

Mary, I saw them in Chicago last year. My son treated us and wouldn't tell
us much about it. I got into it as did my other kids but my hubby wasn't as
enthusiastic. It is fast paced and irreverent and they use a LOT of paint.
I won't tell you much more except that I got busted for bringing my camera
and actually taking a picture. If you go, have fun! You'll probably like
it. Judy